Growing Up...

She's still a baby, but she's trying to grow up too fast. Yesterday at breakfast she was reading this pamphlet from one of her movies. I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Reading the paper." I laughed so hard. She didn't mean newspaper, but it was pretty funny.

Then to make me really feel like my little baby is trying to be a little girl she goes and does this. I'm getting her ready for her nap and she says, "big bed mommy?" Meaning, can I please sleep in the big bed (the spare bed in her room). I obliged thinking it would be about 30 seconds before she was up playing with toys, reading books, or begging me to let her watch t.v. However, I went in a few minutes later, and my little baby was dead asleep on the big bed. Is this a step towards a big girl bed? Does that mean it's a step to her really being a big girl???
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Shawn Pobst said…
Maybe time to start thinking about getting rid of diapers...Sounds like she might be up to the task!
Kristin said…
She IS getting big and it all happens so fast. I can't believe how well she communicates.

Popular Posts