Sidebar Links

So I am going to make a new addition to my blog. I am going to add sidebar links to some fun websites. The first one I am adding today, everyone should check out. This lady is so cool. She finds the most fascinating "deals". For example:

1. restaurant.com This website provides gift cards to restaurants at discounted prices. Then you can type in a code at the end to get an additional discount. Right now (through April 13) the code is SEASON and you will get 60% more off. Anyways, get some gift cards to  yummy places :)

2. She informs you of interesting things that just go on. Home Depot has kids craft day the first Saturday of the month. Kids get to make a free craft and get a child size orange apron- cute huh! 

Anyways, she also has TONS of coupon-ing information if you are interested in that. 

So, check it out. Thank you Britney for posting it on your blog so I could find it.

Comments

Megan said…
Sweet. I love those links you have. Thanks for posting them :)
Us Bailey's said…
ohhh! Can't wait to check it out! Good luck with everything!

Popular Posts