FLORIDA!!

A couple weeks ago I went with my parents and brother and sister to Florida. We have an aunt, uncles, a grandpa, and three adorable cousins out there. My dad's cousins were also visiting that week for a 50th birthday party. We had so much fun! Emily really enjoyed playing with the other kids and I always love being with family. Here are a few pictures from the trip. 





These above three are from a fun day at the beach. Florida beaches are the best! The water is the perfect temperature (way warmer than california). 


My cousins Jack and Reagan were HUGE helps playing with Emily. She loved them! She also had her first chance to play with a baby doll. She would take the fake pacifier from the doll and try to use it. Silly girl. 


Aaron (my brother) had a good time playing with her. He even snuggled her to sleep once.





The cute little girl in this picture   Mia. She is my dad's cousin's daughter. She hung out with us all week. We spent a lot of time in the swimming pool. I am so glad I have Emily in today's day in age. They have EVERYTHING for babies. I love that swim float toys now come with sun shades. Smarty-pants designers.
Here is my dad and his dad. I know to make it a true generations picture, I should be in it- oops. 

Here is my dad swimming with Emily. 


Ryan- my little 3 year old cousin is Emily's new best friend. They had so much fun together. Emily would get very excited every morning when she saw Ryan. Of course it helped that Ryan had TONS of toys and was very willing to share. One afternoon they hung out in the crib like this playing with toys for what seemed like forever. If you look really close in the picture with both of them, you will see they used matchy sippy cups. It was fun for me to watch Emily with all of these little kids. It was also a lot of fun to catch up and spend time with family. I love them so much!

Comments

Us Bailey's said…
What a fun time! Emily looks so cute and is growing so big. Does she pull hair and pinch when she is with other kids? Joel is awfull and pulling hair.

Popular Posts