Beach Bum

Since we have been living in California we have made many trips to the beach. Emily is such a little sweetheart and does so well. I am so glad 
she is so easy going. It is wonderful to spend time doing fun things with our whole entire family. 

UPDATE
I haven't posted in a while- oops. It isn't because we haven't been busy though. Aaron came out to visit for a couple days. We went to the beach a lot! Luckily Matt has the stamina to keep going and going all day so he had Aaron had an especially good time. I think they told me they even went boogie boarding at midnight. Crazy kids. 

While Aaron was here we went to the OC Fair. It was pretty fun. I was really attracted to the animals and gardening this year. There were brand new baby piglets that were pretty dang cute. What else was cute was putting Emily's face in the wood cut outs of people. 

It was a treat to watch Emily and Aaron throughout the week. At first she was pretty hesitant with him, but gradually opened up to him. By the end of the week we were in Arizona and Aaron was leaving for EFY and Emily didn't want him to let go of her. It is a cute little friendship those two have. 
I spent a weekend in Arizona two weeks ago. That was nice and relaxing. I saw Mama Mia with my mom, grandma, and Camille. It was a very fun movie. I'm not sure how well men would like it, but I would definitely suggest finding a girlfriend and go see it. 

While I was there my dad gave me an introductory to golf lesson. It was pretty fun and I have been doing my practice swings every day (well almost) since I have been home. Justin is excited because he recently picked up golf and so now it is something we can do together. 

Justin's grandparents (Connie and Ron) each had surgery this week. So Emily and I have been visiting them while they are recovering. It is so fun to see her interact and be the happy little baby she is. 


Comments

Christi Pobst said…
How fun! I can't wait until Camille comes so we can spend every day together again! I need to come out and visit this week, what day works for you?

Popular Posts