Well, We Moved

Well on Tuesday we packed up our little house and took off to California. We pulled in Wednesday and have started our new little life. The trip out here went wonderful. We were a little nervous about how Em would do, but she was quite a trooper. It was especially nice since my mom came to Utah to help clean (and basically did all of the cleaning) and then drive with us.

Since we have been here it has been pretty busy. I spent the day with Christi and Matt and then we unloaded the truck into the storage unit. Thanks to all of Justin's great friends and Matt and Christi. After we unloaded we went to The Wing Stop for delicious wings. The night ended with a little Lost and The Office.

We head out for vacation on Sunday and then it will finding jobs for Justin and I.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know where we were and what we were up to. I hope everything is going well for everyone!

Comments

L said…
Yay!!! You made it! Call me. I need to meet Emily! :)
Andrus Family said…
This doesnt say where in Cali you are? Didnt even know you were moving. Good luck!!! Im sure we will see you soon.
Kim and Layne said…
Congrats on a successful move! Justin was my FHE bro. freshman year at BYU...I found you guys through Amalie. It is good to see that you are doing well, and your little Emily is beautiful!

Kim

(klatham.blogspot.com)
Us Bailey's said…
Isn't packing fun! Just kidding. We did the same thing. Glad to see you made it safely and that Emily did okay. It's nice to have your mom with you when your driving! Have fun in CA.

Popular Posts