Still Cute!




Sorry I haven't blogged in a while- we have been having weird computer issues. Anyhow, here are some cute pictures of Emily for everyone's enjoyment. The one in my bed is one of my favorites, because she loves being in the big bed. We make her sleep in the crib, but she comes and lays with me in the morning and we watch the Today show. 

Here is a little update with us. This is Justin's last week working at Peaks Ice Arena. We are moving next Wednesday to California. Justin is going to look for a job as a dental assistant. So we will see what the next year brings us. In the meantime we are busy packing up our little house. 

Emily is growing like a little spring flower. She likes to stand (with our assistance), loves looking in mirrors, and has recently started growling. It is pretty funny. Hopefully I'll get some videos up soon. Today she actually rolled over from her belly to her back today. I squealed and actually scared her after she did it. She is too cute and too fun!

Comments

Keith and Nicci said…
I loved watching Emily at church today - such a bundle of fun and cuteness! So sad we're both leaving, but grateful for blogs to keep in touch with!

Popular Posts