A funfilled Saturday

This morning Emily played with her monkey. He can wrap his arms all the way around her, but I doubt that will last for too long.
Then she slept while justin and I cleaned. Her headband is slowly becoming an eye patch.

Then a little play time with her daddy.

And, her not so favorite thing- tummy time.
Later we went to Home Depot and the mall. She loves going out and looking around at things. Justin and I are constantly amazed at how beautiful, well- behaved, and what a sweet heart our baby is.

Comments

Such a doll!!! She is so darn cute. I want to come visit you.
Shannon said…
So cute. And I'm glad despite the fact that she hates it, you give her tummy time. There is a baby in my ward who's practically bent in half because she's always HELD and never gets tummy time! It's so important!!!
Shannon said…
I forgot to mention- she looks just like Justin in that first picture!

Popular Posts