Visitors!!


Aaron and Emily hanging out! Emily is alert as always. 
Emily playing with Grandpa and her Angel bear. 
Emily and Camille.
Grandpa Shawn and Emily
Emily showing Grandma RaDean her tongue. 

Over Christmas break my family (minus Matt and Christi) came to visit. Grandma and Grandpa had fun changing diapers, holding, and babysitting Emily. Grandpa also had fun taking lots of pictures and videos. Aaron enjoyed snuggling up in the chair with her while she slept and Camille helped me choreograph dances for Emily. Justin and I took advantage of babysitters and spent one afternoon skiing. We all had a really fun time.

Comments

Us Bailey's said…
Ahhh, aren't babies fun! Little Emily is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her. I am glad you got a break! Mike and I did the same thing at Christmas with my family. It was nice!

Popular Posts