Smiley Baby



When Emily is playing, I always try and take pictures that show how happy and cute she is. The pictures never do her justice though. Today she was too stinking cute while she was playing on her back so I took a couple little videos. I realize that unless you are her mother or possibly grandmother these may not be all that entertaining, but I love them and wanted to show everyone how cute my little girl is. Also, if you turn off the music you can hear all of the fun baby sounds she makes.

Comments

camille & coryn said…
her aunt finds them very entertaining!
I <3 my little emily
OC DADDY said…
so does her uncle and other aunt! She is so fun, I hope we can make it up for the blessing!
Shannon said…
She is so cute. I love how she sticks out her little tongue!

I'm jealous you two beat us to parenthood- we got married the same day! Send some fertility vibes our way, okay? :)

Popular Posts