ABC's & 123's

The Emster started preschool today. If there was ever a child born for preschool it was Emily.
I almost didn't send her this year, because frankly I like her too much. I wanted to have a year of fun with my babies before Emily HAS to go to kindergarten. However, we decided that keeping Emily out of preschool would pretty much be like child abuse. 

According to her the first day was fantastic. The most fun thing they did was craft, making book bags. I  am fairly certain her favorite part of every day will be craft.

Someone else in our house has to get use to preschool too, and she doesn't think it's so great. This is a picture of her as we were leaving drop off:
Don't worry. We went directly to a park and played for an hour. :)

Comments

Courtney N said…
Oh my goodness! Emily is growing up so fast!!
She is a complete doll! I love that kids have separation anxiety when the first one heads off to school. (OK I don't like them being sad, I just love how much they love each other.)

Popular Posts