Seafood Dinner with Grandma Connie

At the beginning of May, Justin's cousin graduated with MBA from a school here in Boston. It was lots of fun to see some of Justin's cousins, aunt, uncle, and Grandma Connie. We went out to dinner a couple of times. The first time we took the girls and it was to a fun seafood restaurant. It was my first time eating a whole lobster. No thanks. Not for me. Way way too much work for my food. The best part was wearing a bib though. I should use a bib every time I eat, but at least here it is socially acceptable.

The next time we went out we went to a fancier beautiful restaurant on the end of the pier. It was really fun to have a really long nice meal. It also introduced me to a new love of round tables. Anyways, here are some fun pics of our sea food dinner.

Emily being NUTS. She isn't normally super crazy when we go out to eat, but she sure was this night. Half way through the dinner I went outside and called to confirm that we had a babysitter for the second dinner. Thank Goodness!!!
Emily and Mark sporting their lobster bibs.
Me and my bib :)

Comments

Popular Posts