These Girls Know How to Park!

The 2010-2011 winter will live in a dark place in my brain for the rest of my life. Thinking of the snow banks still gives me the shivers. I honestly, truly, thought it would be impossible for all of the snow to melt. Here's the recap.
Luckily for everyone the snow did melt. While I'm sure we could have a late April storm, I am so happy that it is pretty much over. So happy that we have started venturing to the park. I wasn't quite sure how the park was going to work with Lyla, but she loves the swings, so I just stick her in one and let Emily play. Here is Lyla showing off her first swing.
Emily took her for a ride down the slide.

Yesterday we bundled up and went for a long walk before our park visit. I love hanging out with these girls. (I also love girl accessories). Oh, I also have a weird love with my stroller.
Ever had the problem where you have 2 kids, but only 1 available swing? I did. My solution was to make them swing together. Hahaha. Yeah, I'm the best Mom. Lyla loved it. Emily; however, the girl who likes to swing HIGH was not digging it. Apparently her love for her sister starts to get questionable when it means sharing a swing.

Here's hoping to a great spring and summer!

Comments

Popular Posts