My Lame Excuse of an Update

Hello everyone. I know it has been WEEKS since I've updated anything. It has been insanely busy around here lately, but I love lots of fun adventures and cute pictures to add in the next few days! In the meantime- Here is this cute girl! She's officially 18 months which means- nursery meltdowns!! 

We also had her well-baby check up today. She is doing fabulous. She is 30 inches long, 22 lbs. 9 oz. which puts her in about the 10th percentile. However, her head is in the 75th percentile. She's a smart little cookie. 

She received 2 vaccines. She hardly cried because she was so excited about the "stickers!!" (Band-Aids). It was hilarious to watch her barely flinch at the shot and get excited over a pink Band-Aid. I love it!


Comments

camille & coryn said…
I feel like she's trying to look tough in this picture, but she's holding back a smile so that takes away from the toughness.
Haha I love her expression in this picture! She is getting so big! She's not a baby anymore. Crazy. -L

Popular Posts