Snuggle Bug

I don't have a picture for this, but yesterday was a sweet day. Emily received her shots yesterday. How could that be a sweet day? you may ask. Well lately as Emily's mom, I have also been her designated jungle gym. She is all over the place. If she isn't moving around she's dead asleep. She even gets all skee-wampous in her stroller and high chair. Anyways- I have started to really miss my little baby who loved to snuggle with me. So yesterday because of the effects of the shots and the tylenol she was so mellow and would just melt in my arms and sit and cuddle. I was in heaven! Today she is back to her normal self rolling ALL over, wanted to stand next to things- which it is wonderful to watch her progress- but it was nice to have a little flash back yesterday. 

oh p.s.- after a little smile and dance performance for the doctor, the doctor asked me if Emily was a little "show boater", I simply smiled and said "yes."

Comments

Stef said…
Oh, how sweet! I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm so jealous you get to go to the beach!!
Us Bailey's said…
She's so cute! Don't you love those moments? They are what make motherhood the best job in the world! So, Joel and Emily can join the gymnastics team it seems! Has she started pulling herself up on everything yet? Joel is one step away from walking (literally!)
Leslie said…
Hey Allison fell lucky that she would snuggle. Mason got two shots and wouldn't snuggle with me. Enjoy her while she's little. She is soooooo adorable.

Popular Posts